Your website should evolve over time and keep pace with your business goals.
For this reason, website redesigns typically happen every 2 to 5 years.
A website redesign not only improves the look, function and architecture of your website,
it can also include making your site displaying correctly on mobile devices like handhelds;
iphones, blackberries, and other pda devices.
Think of your website as an extension of your sales, marketing and branding goals.
Ask yourself the following:
1. Why do visitors currently come to my website?
2. Is my website easy to navigate? Is it easy to find information quickly?
3. Are my visitors being converted into sales? Leads?
4. Are competitors’ websites more functional than mine?
5. Does my website deliver the right message?
6. Does my website represent my actual business?
7. Does my current website instill trust and confidence in my business and brand?
8. Can I easily update my own website?
9. Does my existing website make it easy for visitors to contact me?
Improve Customer Loyalty
You love your customers, but do they love you? They will if you continue to provide them with useful information about your products and services. Make it easy for them to say “Yes” again.
Turn More Visitors Into Customers
Trying to bring on new customers can be costly. Not so when utilizing the power of the web. Add the right amount of content with marketing drive and throw in a way for visitors to contact you. Bam! More customers.
First Impressions Stick
The age old saying is true for websites. If you don’t look professional online, you’re wearing pink pajamas at a funeral.
Find It Fast
It’s too easy to press the BACK button. Better make sure your navigation and content is extremely easy to follow and skim through.
Old And In The Way
Like old, crusty newspapers, websites need new content or they’ll become crusty too. To be successful online, fresh and unique content is key.
Grab our FREE brochure on website redesigns as a PDF. The brochure includes before and after screenshots of five websites we've redesigned and details about the redesign.
How A Website Redesign Impacts Your Future
Is your current website incapable of fulfilling all your marketing objectives? Whether it’s added functionality, updated content, or a more sophisticated look and feel that you intend to add to your website in order to enhance your online presence, you require website redesign services. If you are looking for a complete overhaul of your website, remember that your visitors need a look, as well as a message, that is persuasive.
1. Put together a strategic plan... and follow it.
2. Content is key. Know what your visitors want. Fine-tune your content to their expectations and think about your site in their shoes. Provide answers, solutions, and critical information.
3. Think CMS (content management system). If you're going to go through a website redesign you should seriously think about adding a CMS to it. A CMS makes your site easy to maintain by separating the content from the design. The IC9design CMS is intuitive and provides your site with immediate update capability.
IC9design will put together a website redesign plan and ensure your new site is successful.
Xtreme Volleyball Club (xtremevbc.org)
Plant Designs, Inc. (plantdesigns.com)
Glen Oak Country Club (glenoakcc.com)
IC9design can handle all your website and design needs. Call us today 800-964-6299 or local 585-657-6379.