White Paper Writing, Design, and Distribution
A white paper is an extension of how much of an expert you are in your industry.
Is the information you're providing valuable? Is it reliable?
Does it catch my attention? Why should I choose to read it?
White papers should educate and motivate your readers, be written in manageable chunks,
and use a compelling design that invites them in.
Boost your business as the leader in your field by providing inside expertise on techniques, products,
services, methods, and other much needed information.
Be THE ONE that is willing to educate through leadership.
Readers should finish with a new understanding and a want to know more.
Above all, your white papers should reach new customers, prospects, and your sales force in a timely fashion.
Design That Catches The Eye
IC9design creates white papers that:
- Are eye catching and stand out from the crowd.
- Present facts through the use of tables, icons, and imagery.
- Enforce your company brand and voice.
- Chunk the content into manageable sections.
- Strategically include a call-to-action within the document.
- Keep the reader engaged with relevant imagery, stats, and content.
- Help you succeed in your industry.
Keep It Going
As with your marketing initiatives, your white paper should not be a "one and done" single effort. Commit to being the expert in your field and send one out every month or two. Here are a few tidbits:
- In a KnowledgeStorm and MarketingSherpa survey, 80% of users were willing to register online for a white paper.
Use it as a lead generation piece.
- Be sure the white paper is posted on your website for visitors to access.
- Use other channels online to deliver it. IC9design has a network of providers that post and deliver white papers.
- Your white paper is only as good as the content within it. IC9design writes, edits, and designs white papers for many different industries.